This best-selling initial ring dish has been making waves on Etsy for years, and now you could have one of your own! By WillowLaneCollective, this popular initial ring dish is our giveaway this week and it is brimming with customized cuteness.
With your choice of metallic silver, metallic rose gold, gold, or black, this ring dish is crafted with you and your partner’s initials and date in mind. Have a safe place to store your ring and show off your wedding date in style. You can even use this ring dish as an alternative to a ring pillow at your wedding, then afterward as a place to hold your ring or small jewelry at home.
Check out a few snapshots of the ring dish and enter for a chance to win one of your own!
• Enter between 1/30/23 – 2/15/23 (11:59pm EST) using the entry form below
• Prize: One (1) initial ring dish, as shown in example(s) above by WillowLaneCollective in your choice of color finish and initials with wedding date
• Prize value: $15.99 + free shipping to USA | International winner pays shipping
• No cash value
• Winner will be randomly selected on 2/16 and announced on this blog post. Winner must reply to winning email within 72 business hours or new winner will be selected
• Past giveaway winners within 30 days not eligible to win
Don’t want to wait for the giveaway? You can purchase a ring dish here.
Definitely gold! Wedding is 9.23.23!!!!
I would love a gold finish for these cute ring dish
The initials on my ring dish would be “B&J” and I would LOVE a gold finish <3 the year would be 2020, the year we started dating. Engagement year is 2022 (December- it’s brand new!!! :) )!!
Hi Jolie! Wow, congrats on the new engagement! Welcome to the blog + I hope you find lots of inspiration here. Good luck on the giveaway and thanks for stopping by! :)
So cute! I would do the silver finish! I love the gold, but our wedding colors are purple (his favorite color) and sparkle (my favorite color)!
Hi Alina! The silver is a popular choice and your wedding colors sound beautiful! Good luck! :)
I would definitely choose the metallic silver finish. We don’t have a date set yet, but it might be in May.
Lovely choice, KL! May sounds like a perfect time to get married. Good luck on the giveaway!
Finish: metallic silver
Wedding date: 11/11/23
Metallic silver is a popular choice! Good luck, Shari, and best wishes as you plan. Great date: 11/11!
I would choose the gold finish and my wedding date is 12/23/23!
Ooh, pretty choice, Ishani! Good luck! Great month to get married (I was a December bride, too!)
I would choose black I think! 10.21.23
Good choice, Michelle! Thanks for entering!